When it comes to choosing the right front-end framework, you need to find a framework for the programming language you write in and one that fits the job requirements. Some frameworks like jQuery are still used a lot but are better for specialized niches like online content sites and WordPress templates. So you have to take this into account.
Every programming language comes with a syntax and a set of rules, so choosing a software framework will allow you, the programmer, to easily implement the code.
Why We Use Frameworks
Programming frameworks make the complex job of preparing software code much easier. Software developers have to often abide by complex code language, syntax, design, and testing procedures.
Using a framework to simplify this process allows developers to focus on the high-level application design so not every coder needs to be an experienced software engineer. Developers of all skill levels can use versatile, robust, and efficient frameworks for simplifying the complex web development process.
There are many advantages to using a framework for a given coding language:
- Establishes best practices for programming and improves design practices
- Provides a more secure space for the code
- Can reduce redundant or duplicate code
- Helps to reduce the number of bugs
- Open-source frameworks provide continual improvements and functionality
- Code segments and functionalities come pre-build in many frameworks
- Applications are often more reliable than hand-build codes
- Testing is easier
- Debugging is simpler
- Any developer can go into the code to refactor, test, or debug
- They significantly reduce the time it takes to build an application
- If you’re looking for a job, many development firms require the use of a framework
Popular JS frameworks to choose from, include React, Vue.js, and Angular.
Best JS Framework for 2021
React was also the top choice for jobs. So if you were looking to find work as a developer this year, then you should choose either React, which was preferred 47.6% of the time, or Angular, which was preferred 41.2% of the time. It’s important to note that a job listing might say that the developer should have experience in at least one of the more popular frameworks, but they are really looking for experience using React, and will therefore prefer candidates with experience in React over others.
Based on current data, we expect to React to still be a prominent and most-looked-to application for developers.
Choosing the best JS framework for your project will depend on a number of factors. Largely, it seems that businesses want a developer with some React experience, and this might become the norm as more programs pop up.
Even if the job application does not call for the specific framework, consider testing different frameworks so that you can say you have some familiarity with the product and would be willing to use it.